Thursday, October 22, 2015

greenie


Well I think it is a good habit to be ‘green’ or to have green behaviors, like recycling or stuff like that. But I think that it isn’t so easy to become a green person, most of the time you need to have money to buy products that help the ecosystem, for example. Little things like separating the garbage can help tho, or recycling in general. But is s not too much what we can do to help the world, because the big parte is on the industries. I haven’t incorporated green habits in my life, I live alone so I don’t have a  lot of organization or time to do things like that, is a shame, and I don’t have joined any eco-org, I support their fight but sometimes their politics views are not so compromised. To help the planet I would like to learn to ride a bike, I think is a good thing to reduce contamination using a bike to move around, sadly I don’t know how to ride one, and I’m also a car lover, one of my favorite things in the world are roadtrips, not very eco-friendly. 

Well our society has a lot to learn to help the planet, Santiago has this geographic problem being in a big hole so the contamination is difficult to eradicate, but I think this issue is, once more, a structural issue that tells us how the system has production as a priority above the well-being of the population and where we live.   



                                       

8 comments:

  1. The bike is a great idea for help the planet, it's a grain of sand. I don't know how ride one, but I would like learn about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think that the bike is a great idea, Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree too, become in a green person it´s very difficult in a world so unconcerned about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, there is not much we can do as individuals. Our entire culture in respect the subject has to change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bike is best that car..... regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you, you need spend much money to buy products that help the ecosystem! I do not have much money :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bike is amazing, i agree with you in that point, i use my bike a lot. Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is often not possible to carry out the ideas you have to help the planet since the thing to help avoid contamination are expensive and as you say to the same containers to separate the garbage.

    ReplyDelete